Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Harness


Chimi's new assistance dog harness from ldsleather.com arrived today! My friends Judy and Sarbeth helped get all the new patches and his tags attached. I took this picture with my cell phone I hope to take a better looking one with me Chimi and his new harness and stuff all together. We will both be all dressed up. This harness requires more fine motor skill from me to fasten on but it stays in place better than the velcro and I like the taller sturdier handle much better. Hopefully Chimi will not have to work so hard to balance me with this one The change will be another adjustment for Chimi. We were just learning to manage and move together with the old one. Will practice walking together with the new one at CCC tomorrow I need to groom Chimi

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Ooooh, that does look like a nice harness! Glad it's working well for you!

Anonymous said...

hi, i found your blog through the blog of a puppyraiser blog. I read it with great interest. I have a guide dog named Ellie from southeastern guide dogs in Florida. It seems from your profile that we have some things in common including being Christians. Don't want to ramble to much, but here's my website if you want to learn more about me http://www.geocities.com/mlturtle